I decided this weekend the yard needed some attention. First and foremost I felt like the car-park out back had been taken over by weeds and needed rescue. I went out this morning and started pulling. After 2 hours in the roughly six square feet I had cleared all of it and gotten it bagged. I covered the triangle with weed barrier left over from last year’s project out front. My hope is that will give me a break from weeding until I have the chance to decide what to do with it. It will also be nice, once the trash is collected (I produced 6 bags full) to be able to park back there. This will also make sukkah building time easier.